Latest CDFI job opportunities
Credit Manager/Assistant Credit Manager
Charity Bank is seeking a Credit Manager/Assistant Credit Manager to provide support to the Credit Controller, or the Head of Credit as required, in the review, investigation and minimising of credit risks associated with loan applications and credit reviews in accordance with the Bank’s operating policies and procedures.
Key accountabilities include:
- Review and assess in detail loan applications and reviews received from the lending team, and prepare credit applications handled centrally within Tonbridge. Complete Credit Grading Matrix. Provide a rationale for agreeing or rejecting an application prior to submitting to Credit Committee.
- Where applicable, support the Senior Credit Manager in the review and active management of Out of Order, Watch List, and other higher risk accounts in order to protect the Bank’s assets and minimise potential loan losses. Assist in the reporting process to facilitate the Quarterly Review of Watch List accounts.
- Process variations and amendments in loan terms and conditions sought by Regional Managers, Assessors or required by the Credit Department through the requisite level of authority. Process extensions of existing loan facilities and amendments to security arrangements in order to retain/improve loan credit quality.
- Assist in the production of portfolio analysis reports and Credit Department KPI reports.
- Assist in the production of the quarterly Reliance on Public Sector Funding report.
- Maintain internal data logs including out of policy loan approvals.
- Maintain a discreet portfolio of credit relationships. Monitor financial performance and undertake annual reviews.
- Participation in internal meetings/discussions with the Bank’s Senior Management and Credit Committees, regarding credit related matters as and when required, and take minutes of the meetings when required.
- Preparation and distribution of papers for Internal Credit Committee and provide input to the Loans Administrator as required in preparing papers for Credit Committee.
- Take a proactive role in the Credit Department, and assist other colleagues as and when required.
Deadline for applications: 4th September 2015
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com