The CDFA is the only trade association for CDFIs in the UK. We have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the community development finance sector – and we give our members unparalleled support. Together, with our members, we make the whole sector stronger.
As the trade association for the CDFI sector, we are completely focussed on providing support and services to our members.
Becoming a member of the CDFA offers the following benefits:
- Access to funding via CDFA’s role as intermediary in delivery of new funding opportunities
- Representation within CDFA’s advocacy to government and other stakeholders
- Participation in performance measurement initiatives, enabling members to share best practice, benchmark their operation and impact against peers, and contribute towards developing self-regulation for the sector (‘Change Matters 2’ consultations are being sponsored by RBS Group in 2012 and include access to a ‘Capability Grant’ of up to £5k)
- Access to member networks across each of the primary lending markets, including participation in a programme of networking and consultation events
- Involvement in an annual survey of CDFIs, data from which is collated to build a valuable stakeholder engagement publication, “Inside Community Finance”
- Up-to-date sector news and intelligence via a monthly newsletter and email announcements
- Profiling on Finding Finance website www.findingfinance.org.uk
- Use of resource materials including policies, procedures and a financial modeling tool
- Profiling in CDFA press activities
- Free listing on CDFA job vacancies webpage
- Access to a free quick-call legal helpline
If you are interested in becoming a Member or Supporter of CDFA, please contact Elle Rekas or Davina Pilkington, Membership Managers, by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7430 0222.